Tuesday, October 21, 2008

3rd Annual Valley Walk for LIFE!

We have our first Mom's Day Out scheduled for this Saturday, October 25th! Come out and show your support at the 3rd Annual Walk for LIFE! All the proceeds will go towards helping the Crisis Pregnancy Center. The CPC offers free services and support to women who are faced with an unplanned pregnancy. Some of the services include ultrasounds, information about parenting, adoption resources, and spiritual guidance. We hope that all of the women who are faced with an unplanned pregnancy will choose LIFE for their unborn child. This is something that's near and dear to my heart since I will forever be grateful to my daughters' birth mom for choosing life for them. I cannot imagine what she was going through but having the courage to give birth to twins at such a young age is nothing short of a selfless act of love.

Please join us on Saturday morning for a brisk 2 mile walk around Southwest Community Church. Bring your family, your strollers, and of course, any pledges that you've collected. It's sure to be a fun morning of celebration, games, bounce houses, prizes, and food for everyone!

For those with pledges to donate, registration begins at 8:00 a.m.
If you just want to come out to show your support by walking with your fellow M2M'ers, the walk begins at 9:00 a.m. See you there!

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations. ~Jeremiah 1:5

Blessings,
Catherine

--

No comments: