Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Year-end Celebration!
















































What a fantastic way to end our year! As usual, the mentor moms truly outdid themselves! They made us feel special, honored, and loved this morning. The tea party theme was so fun and I love how they incorporated the many hats that us moms wear throughout the day in their cute skit. Everything was so beautiful- the food, presentation, gifts, prizes, and fellowship. I've heard other women say this before and I have to wholeheartedly agree that M2M is the best thing going in the desert for moms! I think my favorite part of the morning was hearing all of your testimonies and how this ministry has helped to bless so many of you. What an amazing God we serve and the fact that we can come together as moms and have a place to encourage and support one another, while seeking God's will for our lives is a priceless gift! I sincerely hope that each one of you will come back in September. Who knows, maybe you'll even ask a friend to come with you?

Enjoy your summer break, ladies!

Love and blessings to you all!

*Would you please join me in welcoming Holly Priest to the new role of Publicity for next year? It has truly been my privilege to serve in this capacity, here at M2M. Thank you for allowing me to share my heart and to use my spiritual gifts for the Lord's glory. Welcome, Holly! You're gonna be terrific! Make sure to watch for future M2M emails from Holly.

**M2M is now on Facebook! It'll be a great place to find out about upcoming events, participate in discussions and connect with each other, even more! To see more details and confirm this group invitation, follow the link below:http://www.facebook.com/n/?group.php&gid=98669964056&mid=87a96eG3c5a57c8G83ef01G6.



4 comments:

The Letter 'W' said...

wow! the table was beautiful and looks like the mentor moms did a great job! sorry i missed it! and thanks catherine for doing a great job with the publicity this year!

Melissa Johnson said...

What a great day, thank you to all the moms and mentor moms for making this such a wonderful year!!!
Catherine, the blog looks great, God did an amazing job this year through you, thank you.
Welcome Holly

Becky said...

What a wonderful morning! Thank you mentor moms!!! You outdid yourselves. I will miss it this summer. I'm looking forward to next year though!!

The Plonski Family said...

The morning was so awesome! The Mentor Moms went all out in their blessings! However, Katherine's devotion on Grace has had a huge impact on me already! Please feel free to read my posts from today on my blog. I'd love to share my experience, but it's too long to post here. Thank You Katherine and Marilyn for speaking your heart this morning. You got me through this day :)