Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Worship Day


Worship day rocks! There's nothing better than worship music to bring our focus back to the Lord and renew our weary spirits. I don't know about you but I've been tired lately. My girls and I have been sick (on and off) for the past two weeks. I'm happy to say that we are finally on the mend now but as we all know, a sick house is no fun! In addition to being housebound, I've desperately missed being able to go to church as well. Needless to say, I was craving today's worship and wished that it could have gone on and on! Thank you, Scotty for blessing us with your gift of music this morning!

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. ~Psalm 28:7

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love worship day!!! Great job on the blog catherine, it looks wonderful
Hugs,
Melissa

Hailey said...

amazing morning!