Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spring has sprung!

Welcome to another exciting session of Mom2Mom! We are so happy that you are here. The break was nice but it's always wonderful to resume our Wednesday mornings together. We have another GREAT session planned for you! Our hope and prayer is that you will feel inspired, encouraged, challenged and loved here at M2M. I am looking forward to seeing how the Lord will grow each of us this session. I hope you are, too. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you! You are in our prayers.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So excited about this session and getting to know those at my table! I always feel so refreshed after leaving M2M on Wednesdays! Thanks for all of the work you put into the blog Catherine!

Becky said...

It is so nice to be around so many great moms and mentor moms. Makes me feel like I always have someone to turn to and I'm not alone!! Thank you Mom2Mom!

Genny said...

I, too, am so excited about the start of this session. I miss it so much when we are in between!. Can't wait to get to know all the great ladies at my table.