Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Game Day

Welcome back from Spring break! It was so nice to be back and to see all of you again! What a "humdinger" of a day we had?! Thank you to all of our table leaders who graciously participated in the kazoo lesson (for our viewing pleasure). You mean you didn't know that kazoo-humming was a requirement when you signed on to serve?

Here's a picture of our winner in action. The girl had some moves, too! Nice job, Crissy!

And thanks to Bridgette for another fun game!

6 comments:

Crissy said...

That was too fun...I'm such a dork! So glad we had a Blast!!! It's great to get some gut busting laughs out!

Unknown said...

hahahaha what a fun morning!! I didn't do as bad as I thought I would but I'm thinking I may need to take some lessons from Crissy!! Another great morning at M2M!!

Becky said...

Pretty hilarious!!! What would we do without Crissy???

Hailey said...

ha! that picture made me giggle out loud! what a funny game - such a great time.

Kristen said...

No we did not sign up for humming into a kazoo in front of the whole Mom 2 Mom group but it was fun!

The Plonski Family said...

I had such a fun time Wed. morning! That game was perfect! Great idea Debbie!!