Friday, October 22, 2010

Faithfulness/Worship Day

What a moving morning! On Wednesday, one of our amazing Mentor Moms, Misty Moss, shared about faithfulness. Misty shared her testimony, and there wasn't a dry eye in the room. She told us of the struggles she faced in her marriage, specifically her unfaithfulness, and how her husband showed her love throughout it all. Misty is a perfect example of the Lord at work, He can do GREAT things if we let Him in, if we trust Him, if we are faithful to Him. Thank you, Misty, for being so willing to share your heart!

We also had worship on Wednesday, and it was so moving! The image below is of Jason and myself singing, but it should be of all of YOU worshiping. I always feel so blessed to lead worship at SCC, and it's because when I look out, I get to see all of you amazing moms, worshiping our King, praising His name. It's truly a sight to behold.

Here is a list of the songs Jason and I sang, just incase any of you would like to know :)

1. Cannons
2. Hosanna
3. Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)
4. Our God

As always, the entire Leadership Team is here for anyone who may need prayer or support!

Blessings,
Katie

1 comment:

Melissa said...

My aunt is so beautiful inside and out! Her story is such an inspiration about having faith in the Lord!
Katie, I always love hearing you sing!